Make a variable bold and text normal weight and time italic

So here as you can see in the join there is app variable username i want to make that bold but not message-input or time-input actually the value is being inserted in List viewer so it becomes advanced

Project design link : Thunkable
Project detail link : Thunkable

1 Like

I’m not sure I understood you.

Check this project
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/608cf1340e1771001116dbd1

1 Like

yo you didnt understand !? see this : Thunkable

1 Like

I’m not using my computer. I will check later to see what you mean.

1 Like

ok i said see that link

1 Like

I know what you said @abhiram10
I will check when I’m using my computer. Thunkable is not designed for mobile phones.

2 Likes

You can’t add text styles to part of a text string.

2 Likes

hey tataing check this my app in this i want to make username bold the date and time italic

If you’re wanting to do this:

abhiram10
Hello there!
8:15
6/7/21

Then you CANNOT do that with a single label. You would need to use multiple labels.

4 Likes

so how albert has did in colour chat as like username is bold and text in different colour and more ? I have researched the code but i didn’t got it ? he did nothing to code and he got it bold ?

That’s true i want to do like that only

Who is Albert and what project are you referring to? Is there a link to it?

2 Likes

albert you dont know ? he is the one who did Colour Chat ! In thunkable go scoll bottom so you get ffew colourful projects telpates right in that there is a app caled Colour chat check in that

Alright, well if you want to post a link to it, I’ll check it out.

1 Like

As @tatiang has said, it is not possible to some part of text within a label, but it is possible to style the whole of a label.

1 Like

yo check it ! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Thunkable

you also see this : Thunkable

@abhiram10
Have you checked what I sent you?

You can do this programmatically but does it with?

This is an updated project link Thunkable

let me check OOOMMMMGGG !

pls see my app and just make a copy as when the message is sent nothing… just check my app and make a copy and send plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss