How to style-out certain parts of a label's text?

Hello there! :wave:

I have a piece of text set on a label, and I want to italicise, bold-out some in-between words. For Example :

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum …

Is it possible to do with a label?

Thanks a lot!
P.S. @actech I saw your 2020 example, and I can’t find the screen which has these bold,italic text examples - can you help with that too?

Hello,

See this functions on scrGlobalFunctions and sample on scrFontStyler.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5d70f93f8a62b4079eedaff2/project/properties/designer/

1 Like

Hi, @actech!
Thanks for your reply! :smiley_cat:

I had a look on scrGlobalFunctions, and saw how you tried to replace normal letter, with already-a-bold letter. The idea was amazing, and I searched some sites which give absolute bold letters - and I found a site named β€˜yaytext’

I got the words I wanted to bold-out & italicise, and placed them where they belonged. So, I got what I wanted :smiley_cat:

Thanks a lot! :+1:

2 Likes

I know this resource

1 Like