V446 Release Notes

This version of Thunkable was released on February 20, 2024

Blocks

User Interface (UI) Components

• Fixed an issue where background images on a canvas were not rendering correctly in the Thunkable Live app.

Settings

Please keep in mind that you may need to do a hard refresh of your browser for the changes to take effect in your project. If you experienced any of these issues on the Thunkable Live app, you will need to update to the latest version through the App Store and/or Google Play Store before any changes will occur. If your downloaded or published app is affected by any of these issues, you will need to re-download or re-publish your app for these changes to take effect.

2 Likes

Is that intended to be a fix for not being able to use a transparent stage background as described in this topic?

I did a hard refresh of my browser and I’m finding that I can’t set the background color alpha to anything other than 100 unless I click on the transparent color thumbnail in the properties panel but either way, the resulting stage background is 100% opaque.

Demo project: Thunkable

1 Like

Thanks for asking this—this fix was specific to an issue with vector images not loading correctly and only in the Thunkable Live app. The issue you’re referring to is a separate bug, I’ll check on that for you!

1 Like

I appreciate that, thanks.