Scanner Barcode QRcode not working

I use normal thunkable (Not drag & drop) but button for scan qr code not working on Live test. Anyone have this issue in pass few days?

Thanks.

1 Like

Can you post a link to a simple project that has this problem?

This is very simple sample : Can not click
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/f113efdab51a30f46a55abf8cc6b1b0f

Hi everyone!

I am also experiencing the same problem, I designed an app to read QR and register attendance it worked very well until the update V. 454-3 (April 16th approx) where suddenly instead of appearing the camera for scanning a blank screen appears and the button “cancel” as if you were reading the code.

I performed several procedures as advised in this community forums, but the problem has not been corrected. I tested it on the Thunkable Live Preview app and on the following devices:

• Motorola One Vision - Android 10
  • Lenovo Tab10 - Android 7
  • Lanix Illium - Android Go 11

I also downloaded the apk to test on devices and got the same behavior.

I attach screenshots of the app, I appreciate any help because I was really liking the platform. I’m trying Kodular as an alternative, but the UI design is not as nice.

-

Ensure that you have gave Camera Permission to Thunkable Live test app.

All permission is allowed. I think it is a bugs (big) for Non-drag&drop users.

If the issue is still happening, then probably there is an issue with thunkable, you may Contact to Thunkable Staff

Same for me, all permissions granted. How we can contact to thunkable support?

Thanks.

1 Like

You can message @ioannis , @matt_conroy , @domhnallohanlon or if you have PRO, you can Contact Support in the Help Section to message them directly. Note: They didn’t work on Weekends

Hello
Thank you again for alerting us to this issue and for your time and patience while we work to resolve it. We understand how frustrating it must be for you and we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with more information.

We were able to replicate the issue and have flagged it to our engineering team. We’re committed to finding a resolution quickly, and we will keep you updated as soon as there is any progress.

2 Likes

Hello, I have the same problem. The Scanner Barcode not working in thunkable normal (No drag&drop)

1 Like

That’s what everyone is discussing here in this post🙂

Want to hire a Certified Thunkable Expert? Whoocoder | Thunkable Expert | Hire Now On Fiver!!

Due to this problems, I can not make apk to update my app. When this issue will fix? This is major bugs actions need it.

Best Regards,
S. Chongolnee

1 Like

Hello @ccm-systems
This is something we are currently working on.

We don’t have a specific timeline for when it will be released but we will be sure to let you and all of our Thunkable community know.

Thank you for your time and patience in this matter.