Thunkable QR code scanner blank white and just showing a cancel button

Thunkable QR code scanner blank white and just showing a cancel button.

Are you able to share some blocks or an example of your work so far?

Hello @rohanarya.as4ys5l could you please share more information about the device you test it?
Name? Android/iOS version?

Andriod

@rohanarya.as4ys5l Which Android version?
You can find it in the device settings. Check & update your Android version - Android Help (google.com)

Android-11

Hello @rohanarya.as4ys5l
We understand how frustrating it must be for you and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with more information.
It appears that the issue may be due to the fact that your device and Android version are out of date.
An update on your device’s Android version will be the best solution.
You can find more information about the operating versions we support in our docs

On this same page, did something happen to QR Code scan compontent recently?

One of my most important app relys on it and i received tons of complaints in the last 2-3 weeks about scanning a simple QR Code - it used to be working just fine but now i dont explain all of these unsatisfied customers

Hello @maurizio.polverini89
There was an issue one month ago affecting the QR code scanner on Android but it was fixed.
Have you updated the app?

Ah… do i just need to replace the QR Code component and upload the app on the stores again?
Just Android you said, not Apple, correct?

@maurizio.polverini89 You can test it first and see if it is needed to update your Android app (The issue we had was only on Android). If the scanner works there is no need to publish an update.

Some of people had issues, some note - do you suggest to update it anyway?

@maurizio.polverini89 I will need to know more information about the devices they have issues. If they use old Android versions, an update on the app will not solve the issue.

Thank you, so they would need ideally update their Android first and then if needed i’d need to update the app, is this the best solution?

@maurizio.polverini89 Yes