Report Bugs and Submit Product Feedback

BUG Duplicating content when cloning

Hi

I’ve been using the clone block to lookup individual workout sets in my Airtable DB. For each workout, there is an input for the number of reps, and the amount of weight.

If the PT has set a target number of reps/amount of weight, these inputs will return the text which appears in the correct Airtable cell.

This appears to be working fine for the reps (“Input - Amount”), but in the weight input (“Input - Effort”), the content is duplicated and when this input is edited there is some strange behaviour I can’t describe!

Link to the project is here - Thunkable

Do we have NFC feature?
I am making an app which stores personal health information of the user. In case of accident or any emergency, we can extract this information just by bringing the phone near the affected user’s phone. This would require me to read information using NFC.

NFC - Near Field Communication - https://nfc-forum.org/

Thanks, waiting for your quick reply !
Ragini

Hey @raginisherry0tjx sounds like a great idea for an app.

Unfortunately NFC isn’t available at this time, and it’s not something that were actively working on right now.

Do you know if this transfer might be possible with Bluetooth?

Have you submitted your feature request to Github?

the phone accelerometer is not working in thunkable

why is’n there a set font size option for text_input in the blocks area?

Hello,
My app is based on BLE. I downloaded it on my IOS device and it works perfectly, on my android device the BLE scan doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do, someone could help me?

Now open link work with sms,tel and email. if the thunkable team develop to set a image device wallpaper action its help full for wallpaper app designers. thank you very much

@bkmshifanmiq The idea is not to post feature requests here but to post them on GitHub:

3 Likes

@adambanattt6bf61g This is really not helpful. If you’re having a problem with the software, you can start a new topic and provide details and screenshots about what’s happening. But just to come and complain – with no explanation – is really unnecessary on a forum.

2 Likes

decision

изображение

1 Like

Your live test button on the web editor isn’t working, every time I click on it, the widget disappears after half a second so I can’t give it THE PHONE CODE

Not to mention that the all the buttons/labels, images look completely messed up on the phone itself. I was trying to test out this “workaround” Buttons look normal in test, but bad in app but I can’t even test to see if this fixes your layout issues because live test button refuses to stay up for even 5 seconds.

You guys want me to PAY you guys when you don’t even have an undo button? It’s seriously needed since when ever I slightly change a label, an image, button or any visual component it suddenly moves down the screen, if I don’t drag it to the top of the screen before I edit the size again, it moves so far down the screen I can’t even access it!

I suggest building a program with unreal engine since that program actually has a great user experience and platform steady UI. Not to mention it’s free for non-profit($1,000,000+) apps. The only reason why I am sticking with thunkable is for the GPS system. The stuff I have ran into with thunkable have been a horrible experience and need to be fixed. You guys don’t even have basic shortcuts I mean what the heck?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m a student, working on a project for a mobile app competition. I’m currently attempting to make a math quiz app. So, I made the quiz and added variables for the score and stuff. On my computer, it works perfectly fine. Same on my phone. When I get everything correct, it shows 7/7.

On the other hand, on my friend’s phone, when she gets all correct, it shows 8/7. May I know why this is happening?

Hope you take this seriously and make sure to resolve this issue soon. Anyone else can also reply to this, I want to see if I myself did something wrong. (Even though I’m 99% sure I didn’t.)

You should create a new topic for a question like this. Also, we don’t have the main thing we need to be able to help you: either a link to your project or screenshots of your blocks.