Latest Thunkable PRO Release - Remove Thunkable Branding from Initial Screen

Hey Thunkers,

Today, we are excited to announce a new feature for PRO creators that removes the Thunkable beaver logo from the initial screen of downloaded and published apps on Thunkable ✕.

See the downloaded version of the Gram app below:

How it works
(For PRO Thunkers only) Thunkable will automatically replace the Thunkable logo on the initial screen with the app icon that a creator uploads (see instructions here).

The Thunkable logo will appear if no app icon is added.

We will be introducing additional customization options in the future.

We also have a slate of new fixes and features in the queue so stay tuned for more updates and improvements to Thunkable ✕!

Happy thunking,
The Thunkable Team

Hi,

thank you for making this possible. I’m sure the flashing beaver is a tribute to the movie fight club :wink: or my iphone 5SE, iOS 12.0.1 is a little bit too slow :thinking:

output

Hey, I have the same “problem” as @User81, the logo still appears, but phone isn’t the issue on my side, iPhone X here so is it voluntary ?

Nice update !

Hi there. Can you PM me a copy of your project so that we can try to replicate on our side. Thanks for catching this.

Albert

Can I change the image to be different from the icon?

I think this answers your question unfortunately :confused:

sigue intermitente por unos segundos el logo de thunkable.

Same problem @user81.

It is fixed now

I tried my ios phone seeing small time too. I just download from to my mail and tried.

You should ask @thunkable then because a new update have fixed that for me :confused:

I asked him. I am waiting too. You don’t have this problem? For IOS?

Not yet fixed for me.

Me too.