Accessing two rows from Airtable at the same time

Hello! I apologize if this has been asked before, however I couldn’t find anything similar to this topic.
How do I access two rows at the same time from Airtable? I’m using the Drag and Drop UI and the feature that used to make my life easier called ‘GetAllRows’ from Airtable is gone. I tried using two ‘for each item in list’ to access those two rows, but I’m pretty sure it’s not working… what do I do? I’m completely stumped.
Thank you!

1 Like

If you just need two rows, you could use the get row object block twice. Or you could use the Airtable API to filter any/all data you need. More info here: The AirTable API (a more efficient way to integrate AirTable with Thunkable).

Oh, this should definitely be the solution! however, I’m still a newbie and have trouble implementing this into my project… If I have two rows, but I want to use the first value from Row A and Row B, then get to the second value from Row A and Row B and do this until I reach the last values, how can I do that? For example, in my project I’m using the latitude and longitude received from the location sensor of the map, and I want to check if my current latitude/longitude has already been added to the table, basically comparing the values. Thank you a lot for taking your time to reply! :^)

I would use the list of values block in the Data Sources drawer. It creates a list of all values in a single column. So you can assign each column’s list to a variable and then loop through and check each list item (list 1’s first item & list 2’s first item, then list 1’s second item & list 2’s second item, etc.).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.