[Solved] Can't find "get all rows" block

I have been trying to create a journal app and was looking at this tutorial to help me

The creator of the video uses the “in (airtable) get all rows”, but I cannot find that block

did the program update?
if so, where ca I find a similar block to do the same thing he did in the video

1 Like

The GetAllRows is available only in the StP (Snap to Place) UI. It is not available in the DnD (Drag and Drop) UI.

so is there a similar block that I can use to do what the guy showed in the video??

1 Like

Are you using StP (Snap to Place) or DnD (Drag and Drop) UI.

If you are using the designer same as the one in the video then you can find the Airtable component in the list of component on the lower part to the left.

Use this component to connect to your Airtable table and you should see the GetAllRows block.

The one I am using does not look like the one in the video, so it is probably the DnD UI.

Whenever I search for “airtable” in the “add components” area, the only things that show up are the Data Viewer List/Grid.

1 Like

You need to connect to your Airtable from the Data Sources option.

Follow this but choose Airtable instead of create you own table

I already did that, but I can’t find a way to “code” that airtable. In the video, he was able to click on the airtable component and some blocks were available to use. When I add the airtable through the database icon, I can’t do that.

1 Like

If you have already connected your Airtable then you should find it under Data Sources in the Coding Screen. and you can use the list of values... block

I added a List Viewer to my screen then in the Screen Starts block I connected the List Viewer with one of my Airtable’s table to get the list of names this way.

When I test it I can see the data of my table in the List Viewer.

Hope this clarifies the situation.

I think it does, Thank You!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.