Where is the blocks of airtable in drag and drop version?

I’ve create airtable in data source in drag and drop version, including API input.
However, can’t find the airtable blocks like call airtable GetAllRows.
Where are the blocks of airtable in drag and drop version?

Thanks!!

1 Like

You can find it under the Data Source in the Blocks Screen. However, you need to first connect your project with an Airtable connection using the Database Tab in the Design Screen.

Thanks for your reply!!
It seems the Block for airtable is different from the snap to place version.
Before I use ‘GetAllRows’ block with the ‘for each item j in list to check and get the specific rows’ item from airtable data source, how should I do for the new Blocks here?

Thanks.

1 Like

just choose any block and then click on the table name in the block to choose the Airtable table. The blocks are the same and because you added Google sheet first you will see JDH on all the blocks but once you select any block and use it in your blocks screen then just click on JDH and change it to JDH Apps.

Thanks for your reply!!

It seems the Block for airtable is different from the snap to place version.
Before I use ‘GetAllRows’ block with the ‘for each item j in list to check and get the specific rows’ item from airtable data source, how should I do for the new Blocks here?

Thanks.

1 Like

The GetAllRows was available in the old connection that was in StP UI. It is not anymore available in this UI.

If you are looking for the value of the single column in the table then you can use
Which you can use the same looping block

This new Block can only look for a single column in the table.
If I have 2 column in the table, checking specific column 1 value and return for Column 2 value, how should I do for that?
Thanks!!

1 Like

This block is actually a list of all the rows in one column and if you find what you want in this list then get the position in the list which will be the row number in the table and get the value from the table in that row

In this block of code I am searching for the name in the list to be JDH Apps and if it is then show the code from the corresponding column in the screen. It would also exit from the loop as my list does not have duplicated names and continuing the loop would not be of any benefit.

Hope this makes things clearer.

1 Like

It works!! Thanks a lot!!
The logic is a bit different from the previous version, and it becomes more straight forward as to check for the RowID for getting the Row items in another column.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Glad it helped.

Appreciate if you can mark it as solved. It helps others with similar issue to find the solution quicker.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.