Getting a list of data from an Airtable (searching for matches)

Hi!
I’m making a project where I need to save and retrieve data from an Airtable, and I have a problem getting a list of rows (possibly due to the fact that I have no experience with lists).

How it should work:
When a new row is added to Table1, we need to search for all the rows that match it in Table2.
The search for matching rows is performed on 3 columns (Column1, Column2, Column3), which specify the value True or False.

If in Table1 in one of the columns there is a True value, then in Table2 in the corresponding column we also look for the True value.
But, if in Table1 in one of the columns there is a value False, then in Table2 in the corresponding column we are looking for the value False or True.

I would be grateful for any help with this!

1 Like

Are you connecting to your table using the Airtable component or the Data Sources connection?

Each of them uses different set of blocks.

To add new rows to table1, I use Data sources. But for finding rows in table2, I joined the table through the API.

Can Data sources and API blocks work together (in one project) or better not mix them?

1 Like

That would be awkward but nevertheless remains doable.

1 Like

I found the right solution in this Post:

I was able to build my solution on the basis of this:

1 Like

Good.
GetAllRows is only available in the Airtable component not in the Data Sources connection but as long as it works for you it shouldn’t matter.

1 Like