Variables and Data sources

I have a page called “ORARI” and a local database made up of 2 columns (STAZIONE and CODICE), where when I click on a button
sets the “station variable” from the database and copies the values ​​of the column STAZIONE; and sets the “codex variable” always from the same database and copies the values ​​of the CODICE column.
when I open the new page called ORAGLOBAL , I set in a SampleList the values ​​of “station variable”. and i see a list of STAZIONE .
When I press on an item in the SampleList I would like the STATION value to be shown in label 8 and the corresponding CODICE value in label 10.
In label 8 i see the right selected item but in label 10 i have always 1,3, 5,6,7 etc etc ( the value of CODICE ) but not corresponding .

Hi @ambrosimo2003rv62, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out our posts about How to ask Great Questions v2.0 and our Community Guidelines as you get started.

It is virtually impossible for us to troubleshoot this issue without seeing your blocks. Could you please post a screenshot of what you have so far?

Thank you!

Post a screenshot of the database. Also provide an example of what the two labels should show (not just a description but actual sample values from the database).

I’m guessing the problem is that you’re using the codex variable as a property name (which can only be “STAZIONE” or “CODICE”) but I can’t figure out what you’re actually wanting without seeing the screenshot and example data.

this is NA-sarn database

in label 10 i see all codice and not corrisponding

I need to know what you want to see in Label10.

Is this what you want to do?

1 Like

@tatiang I want that the right codice in picture , after item selected is Napoli P Garibaldi and is OK in label 10, i want the number in Label 10 is the Codice of database .
in picture for Napoli P.garibaldi is 3 and not 1, 3, 5 , 6, 7, etc etc etc

ok @tthompson41231 with your block is ok… thanxs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.