🎉 Try out the new blocks editor 2020-11-10

yes it is saying select a valid proberty!!!
But the problem is also that the with is not even a choice in the list.

yes that is a problem

you may want to mentioning some @Thunkablestaff’s name so they will fix this bug soon

Hi, I want a new feature like deep linking and thunkable will auto-create a url of my app(when published) and I will use this url to open my app in a website

1 Like

well there is but it is paid the publish to web option is for the same

As much as I like the new interface I wont be using it any time soon. I have invested too much time, effort and have too many apps using the Firebase RTDB to just abandon it now. I know there are workarounds discussed above but unless proper support for this is added I dont see how I can use it. As developers I thought it was up to us what tools we used. Good job and a huge step in the right direction but it feels rather unfinished to me.

Cheers

Bob

3 Likes

I’m quite mystified by the new Design tab. It seems as though all the layout features like Row, Column, Grid, etc. have disappeared. Perhaps Group is meant to take their place, but I can’t figure out how it works, and the tutorial “?” is a dead link.
I love that now each screen has an orientation feature (portrait, landscape, and auto), but the screen display GUI shows only a “portrait” orientation. For apps built to run “landscape” (exclusively or on auto) it’s really difficult plan the look of each screen without a “landscape” orientation GUI as well. Is that coming?
Layout features need to control alignment and font size scaling so these choices are sensitive to orientation. My grid-style layout that looks fine in portrait orientation has horizontally stretched text and uncentered margins in landscape orientation.
Can I switch my project back to the older version of the design tab?

3 Likes

in the new ui you dont need rows and columns because you can position the components anywhere you want

1 Like

In a way, you are correct @luv.ak.tech but many cloning techniques depends on the availability of row / column which cannot be done in the new UI.

1 Like

…and in the new UI there is no way to create a custom dataviewer (the “go back to the old version” workaround SUCKS).

2 Likes

well that is true @jeffd