The "do" section after Create Row does not execute when working with Google Sheets

Hi Thunkers,

I was able to execute the do section after creating a row in google sheet using the Data Source block till yesterday, but suddenly the create row works fine but the do section after creating a row in google sheet does not seem to execute at all.

I give a Navigate to first screen in the do section, but even after create row is successful, this cmd does not get executed. Already tried background color change etc in the do section, but nothing gets executed. Also tried counting number of rows before executing create row and checking the number of rows again by using a different button action, but the number of rows does not change.

Please help !

1 Like

There is a problem in the block that creates new row in your code this is why the then do section is never executed.

1 Like

Hi Muneer,

Thanks for the response. Just so that there is no error, I just kept empty text for all the entries except one for which I gave a dummy text “123” to make sure the entry is made. I do get the entry properly in google sheet but still the do does not execute.

1 Like

You’re probably trying to create the rows too quickly inside of a loop.

Post a screenshot of your blocks because it’s really hard to know why something is happening without seeing them.

1 Like

You need to post the screenshot of your code or the link of your project.

1 Like