Taking Thunkable Classes for COVID Relief

You know what though? We all start somewhere. I’m a teacher and we have a word we use a lot: “yet.” Like “I’m not good at playing the piano… yet.” Or “I don’t know much about Thunkable… yet.” Just adding that word to the end can change it’s meaning a little. You’ll get better! Just keep learning and practicing!

5 Likes

Growth mindset goals😂

1 Like

Thank you so much @manyone ! I wouldn’t be where I am without all you amazing Thunkers…

2 Likes

How work on this website plz guide me

hi have u checked my youtube channel apploro do check it you will learn from it
i have explained evry thing

Hi, Thunkable is a great tool to learn. You can learn loads from YouTube, the community, and the documentation. However, if you still need help, then I can try and give you a class for a small fee.

1 Like

death of COVID

I’m just worried about this use-lees virus :sneezing_face: right now, but I’m more when I saw it came along with mucormycosis.

That would be great :scream: :scream: :scream: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
yeah I don’t know what came along @codeswept That’s great you’re like that at the age of 11, I think you’de just be some greater than me-

my age

my age is 7!

I took off from your stage and because- I started coding from 4 until I got to thunkable it was :moneybag: :money_mouth_face: read this blog here-

:smiley: :slightly_smiling_face: :smiley:

1 Like

sounds great, it’s nice when people share their knowledge and make this world better

1 Like