Taking Thunkable Classes for COVID Relief

Hi Guys,
I’m teaching the basics of Thunkable online to donate towards COVID Relief in India. I’m giving 100% of the amount I receive to a foundation that has been doing lots during the pandemic to help migrant workers travel home, find beds and oxygen cylinders for covid patients, and provide rations to poor families: Sonu Sood Foundation. Of course, I am not that great at Thunking, but I’m trying to do my bit to help those affected.
My dad tweeted:

In case you’re interested, please DM me and I’ll do my best to give you a slot. The classes are about 45 minutes. I’m not promising professional curriculum, but I’ll share all I know.

Thanks

8 Likes

That’s wonderful of you to offer that service and donate the proceeds to help others.

3 Likes

Thank you!

If possible, please do share this with others.

Haha, yeah I’m 11.

No, you’re not a loser or a noob, you just need some time to get to know Thunkable properly. All of us have loads of trouble, I still do! I wouldn’t exactly say I’m confident enough to give classes, but coding is the only thing I’m even remotely good at, so I’m just doing what I can to help.

Thanks for your wishes! They’re exactly what I need. If you know anyone who’d be interested, try to pass the word on to them.
Thanks again!

2 Likes

:joy: You already are!

Thank you so much!

I sort of memorized the keyboard, LOL.

Umm, I started coding using scratch when I was around 5-6 years old, and then I stopped. In March 2020 when I was 10, I found out about Thunkable. So I’ve been thunking for an year.

Gurl, are you kidding me!?!

5-6!?!

You definitely must be a coding prodigy…

Urghhh…You are making me more jealous than ever.

2 Likes

Haha, no I’m nowhere near a coding prodigy…

How on earth can I make you jealous? I’m just a normal Thunker!

You started coding at age 5…whilst I started at 11… I’m crying right now… all kids my age are better than me. Karolina Protsenko, Angelica Hale and there are millions more… the only thing I’m doing is watching youtube and getting jealous of other people. I think I should start working on myself than doing this. (The first thing I gotta do is take a bath hehe)

Goodbye then!
Have a nice day

1 Like

Oh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean for it to sound like that. It doesn’t matter at all, that wasn’t even real coding, I just used to sit at the computer and wonder what to do, haha! I only started proper coding a little before I turned 11. As @muneer said, sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all…

Bye, have a great day! Thanks for replying.

2 Likes

i started at 10 years coding and i know a lot more and do whtever you want as it will make u feel better…
like i opened my company in 2021 :sweat_smile: :roll_eyes: (i know it isnt ok but whatever happens i will have to continue with my passion

5 stars on your work … u will become famous fast keep it up keep growing …
:smiley: :+1: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congratulations on starting Apploro!

Thank you so much! Means a lot

thanks a lot

wel i know here most of us love thunkable so we start to make tutorials of thunkable and later comes mit app inventor, python , which makes easier for newbies to make apps with these tutorials

1 Like

I’m not exactly doing tutorials, these are live classes via video call websites such as Skype.

1 Like

That’s amazing @codeswept
You are really making a difference.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @muneer!

1 Like

I’m full of admiration for you @codeswept. By sharing your knowledge with others, you also support those who have needs in the community. More power to you!

5 Likes