Tutorial Creator Looking for Your Opinion - $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway :)

Hey Friend,

If we haven’t met: My name is Darren and I started a YouTube channel teaching Thunkable X Tutorials. I am not affiliated with the Thunkable team. I simply a fan and an advocate.

Goal

I am interested in getting your feedback on your biggest frustrations and / or desires of Thunkable. The goal of this is to inform the content and tutorials I make in the future.

Raffle

In exchange for completing the survey, you will be entered into a raffle to win a $25 Amazon gift card. The drawing will take place on Friday April 12th at 5 p.m. CST and the winner will be announced by Saturday April 13th.

Just take 5 minutes to complete this 5 question survey to be entered to win!

Survey

Thanks!

1 Like

Last Call

This is the last call to complete the survey if you want to be entered to win the $25 gift card!

All you have to do to enter is fill out a simple 5 question survey and you’ll be automatically entered into a raffle to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card. That’s it! And this would be a huge help to me as move forward in creating content.

Raffle will take place Friday April 12th at 5 p.m. CST

Take the Survey

Curious how I’ll determine the winner?

Everyone who completes the survey has an automatically generated number. And then I’ll use this simple app to randomly choose the winner.

Want to see this app? Watch me make it!

Happy Coding!

2 Likes