Stage problem - white screen?

Hi Matt, thanks for the quick reply.

I tried to trick it by doing the following:

I made a button call Canvas.
Then made code turning the “CanvasButton” into a toggle switch, so the canvas’ visible component could be made true and then false, continuously.
I was hoping this would make it visible by switching its visible component to true then false then true and false, over and over again.
But it didn’t work.
All that happened is the green background of the Panel it is on became visible, and when I turned the visible component of the canvas back on, the canvas was still “White Screened”

Untitled

@matt_conroy
Hi Matt again.

I tried another experiment as follows, with some context.

Normally when I download the .apk file, I download it, using Mozilla, on my laptop into the download files.

Then I transfer it to my Samsung A14 5G, into the download folder there.

Then I open it up.
But, my mobile phone is never connected to the internet, due to the expense of mobile phones in Australia. So all the wifi settings etc are turned off. And I only connect to the internet when I need to, via a wireless modem at home.

So, when I open the .apk file without being connected to the wireless modem, the white screen occurs. But when I’m connect to the wireless modem, it opens up with no problem and I can see everything properly.

The above could just be a coincidence (Induction vs deduction) but I thought I’d just mention it.

I’m pretty sure I have found the reason why mine was failing and why I was getting white screen.
You need to unpack the .apk while the mobile phone is connected to the www via wifi.
So for me the problem is solved.
I tested this on my other phones and a friend’s phone, and everything works properly while connected to the www via wifi.