[Solved] Remove after cloning

Hi,
as shown in the picture I can’t really understand how the clone works. I clone both “before” or “after” and in any case the removal of the original button is not correct because one of the new cloned buttons is eliminated.

if I do not remove the original button, I have all the cloned buttons plus the original one correctly.

PS. in any case the option “before” and “after” are graphically the opposite, so they are cloned in the vertically opposite direction.

Thanks
Andrea

Hi,

Why did you decide that one of the cloned buttons is deleted? Change the background of the cloned buttons and check the result.

if, for example, I get data from airtable and I have 7 rows, the result will be 7 rows cloned + 1 original = 8 rows. So I have to delete the original one.

I think that you have a problem because of a misunderstanding of the operation of asynchronous blocks. If you synchronize all the data, then there are no problems with deleting the original row.

I know only one problem with clones - changing the slider in the clone affects the slider in the original component. There were no more problems.

On the scrAirTable screen, when you click on the Clone button, one of the correct options for working with data from the Air Table is shown.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5d70f93f8a62b4079eedaff2/project/properties/designer/

I don’t understand in my example what you mean by “synchronizing” the data.
Could you tell me how to edit? From the link you suggested I don’t understand.

No need to remove Row5. You need to put Row5 in Column and create 6 clones. After that, you need to loop through the entire Rows in Column and assign the buttons data from AirTable by index to the buttons.

Hi, I can loop and just clone Row5 and then re-loop to assign labels but in any case the problem is not fixed because I always have to delete/remove original button.
Also if I loop to clone and then I push a button to remove it … the button removed is not the original but one of the others.
I think for my procedure the best solution is to “Create” object and not clone.

Thanks
Andrea

I solved my problem hiding the original row and then during the loop anabling each row.

Andrea

1 Like

SO, is it possible to remove just one of the cloned row?

If you know the component number on the screen, you can remove any component.

If you create a bunch of slave columns in a master column, removing slave column N from the list of all columns in master column should do what you want

1 Like

I can detect the number of the row in the list that I want to remove. But I dont know which blocks to merge. can you show me a sample please?

Thank you for your concern. This blocks solved my problem.

Adsız

1 Like