[Solved] My downloaded app won't open

I found Airtable crashes with GetRow/UpdateRow it doesn´t works. Crashes when I open the Thunkable live App

This is a completely unnecessary, and unwarranted comment. I’ve already followed up with your other post, but in the interest of clarity this entire topic is about downloaded apps crashing when they were opened more than once.

This was an unintended bug with our latest upgrade and it WAS fixed, as evidenced by all the comments above.

Please make sure you carefully read the discussion before making comments that are off-topic.

2 Likes

You are right Dom. I apologize for the negative aspects of my previous post. I didnt choose the best words. I have no intention of contributing negative vibes. The previus post was edited, thanks for responding with the best

1 Like

No worries, thanks @Leito and thanks for being such an active member of this community! :grinning:

2 Likes

I can also confirm that problem is resolved. NO app crashing. I was testing app before with just on block and it kept crashing. Now its stable

2 Likes

My app is crashing and re-downloaded the APK to see if adding a new APK will fix it. But then redownloaded and Google is asking for it to be a later version of something
Screenshot (1)|690x388

Hi,
I rebuild my app, but it still crashing. I created a new app without any element, and the result is the same.

Now there’s a test I would never have thought of. Kudos.
:slight_smile:

Test App crashing again in Ios.
iPhone 11
Ios 13.6

Now it works.
I deleted and preparing ios App and than working well.

Hey, did you find also a solution for iOS 13.6 publishing problems?

No.