[SOLVED] Login with GetAllRows Airtable Not Working

Hello, I have the problem that from one day to the next, the GetAllRows function in my login code stopped working. Currently, I have several applications working with this same code and there are no issues. Only in Thunkable Live it doesn’t work. Please help.

I’m surprised that checking if error = “null” ever worked for you. So I would suggest this first:

1. Change the if condition to:
if `error` 
     do set label's text to error
else
     [existing code]

You’re also using outdated blocks such as the Local Storage blocks. You’ll need to debug the blocks you have to find where the problem (which you didn’t describe) is happening. I use a method that I’ve linked to below.

Tell us what the specific error value is or if it doesn’t cause an error then what exactly is not working. If you can pinpoint the block(s) causing the problem using my method, that’s even better.

·····················································································································
Need help? How to Ask Great Questions :sparkles: Debugging A Project :sparkles: API JSON Tutorial

Want to hire a Certified Thunkable Expert? Elevate your app with Tatiang on Fiverr

Excellent Tatiang, that was exactly the error in my code. I did what you told me, and it worked perfectly. I really appreciate it, you saved me. I had been trying to find the problem for three days.

1 Like