[Solved] Did not Received email for my app's apk

Oh wow, I know this sounds naive but I’ve never had something I actually expected to receive show up in the spam folder. It’s there. Thank you.

1 Like

Please mark it as Report Not Spam :slight_smile: This will help each other :rofl:

Wei

3 Likes

Guys today (1st Oct) it worked but after few hours it stopped working. I checked the spam folder still no mail. tried different projects, accounts but no mail.

Why? @wei @domhnallohanlon

Check status.thunkable.com

I tried building an Android app about an hour ago and haven’t received an email either yet @shivendrasontakke008

Will try iOS now and see if I have any luck with that.

As @namitnagar mentions, please keep an eye on the status page.

We’re working closely with our email provider to see if we can reach a speedy resolution here.

I will also once try for android

First time got 40 minutes waiting time for android

Did you received it??

Waiting time is 40 mins it will take time but I am checking continuously

Umm okay.
But any idea why it is not working… I have been using thunkable since 1.5 years but never faced such issues…

Okay👍 @namitnagar

After the latest updates Thunkable is having some issues like android users were not able to preview using Thunkable live/Apk and it got solved in 2-3 days

You may mail Thunkable
hello@thunkable.com

@namitnagar I know after drag and drop features few things lags. A heavy app also lags on website.

I mailed thunkable, even they told to check spam folder but still there were no mails

Btw @namitnagar did you recieved the mail??

Even I tried 5 times but no response :pensive:

this is not the E-mail you want we use this for turtorials and guides as it says “hello”
the E-mail you need is

support@thunkable.com

wait untill a week they find out.

@vishruth-ram I got this mail from status.thunkable.com

BTW didn’t get the mail

This is not related to any updates on our end @namitnagar, as mentioned above:

We are experiencing a temporary issue with our email provider and are working hard to get a fix for this. At the moment this is affecting users who want to download apps (since we email you the download links) and users who log in via email (again, since this involves emailing out an access link)

The platform itself remains usable, as is web preview and live preview, so you can continue to develop and test as usual. Indeed the build servers themselves are fully operational too, this issue arises where we try to email out the download links.

Sincere apologies to everyone affected by this, again, we’re working on this as our highest priority at the moment.

Can I please ask that we keep the discussion to this Community thread? The folks that answer the emails are the same people you see here in the Community so we won’t be able to provide you with any more information than we have here.

This post is the first place we’ll update as soon as we have updates.

Thanks!

cc: @vishruth-ram @shivendrasontakke008 @tatiang @chapapptivellc @ccm-systems @muneer @codeswept

3 Likes

It should be working again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and truly appreciate your continued support.

Wei

5 Likes

Yep it’s working now!

thank you so much @domhnallohanlon @wei @tatiang and everyone

9 posts were split to a new topic: Failed to read AndroidKey from store