[SOLVED]App store dosen't accept my update

"We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad running iOS 13.4.1 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, no action happened when we tapped on “Confirm appointment” after selecting the time and date."

Apple wrote me this message and i haven’t idea how to solve it, beacuse in iphone app work good!

Have you tested on iPad?

I’ve had a similar experience in the past is why I ask. Although they appear the same, the systems do have differences which can be troublesome at times.

1 Like

What’s supposed to happen when the “Confirm Appointment” button is clicked @mattia.guariglia? We don’t know what you app is so any supporting or background information you can provide would be really helpful.

Thanks.

2 Likes

No, I haven’t try this app, but if i try it what i can change?? It’s just a simple alert choice

The confirm appointement it’s just a simple alert that make you choice if you want to confirm the appointment

If you’d like, I can try the
So

Make selection
Click button,
Alert should appear?

Can you show the code related to that occurrence.

1 Like

Can i send my project link in private message?

1 Like

Sure thing!

1 Like

did you receive the message?

1 Like

After click on this button the app will wrote a value on firebase

The strange thing is that apple accepted my app initially, now I made a change that has nothing to do with the booking system and now they rejected it

Any news?

What did Apple say when you replied to them?

I sent a new version hoping for a positive response

1 Like

Great, keep us updated!

Sure thing!

"Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Upon further review, we continue to find that your app does not comply with the following guideline:

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad running iOS 13.4.1 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, no action happened when we tapped on “Confirm appointment” after selecting the time and date."

But now I tested my app on Ipad and it work! why apple continue to reject my app?

Please help me to solve this problem

Can you send me a screen recording of what happens for you when you test on your iPhone?

If you want I can test this out on an iPad (iOS 13) for you?

2 Likes