[SOLVED]App store dosen't accept my update

Yes, thank you so much i will send my project in private message

1 Like

This is on Ipad and work good

i’ll try this on my ipad today too. at work now. give me an hour or so

3 Likes

okay thank you very much for your availability

Interesting… Did you send them this video? Which version of iOS are you using?

I don’t know what version is the iPad because it’s not mine.
I sent the video to apple here, did I do it right?

Was someone else testing the app for you, or were you using someone else’s iPad?

1 Like

Hi,

First observation on the Prenota screen is that when it opens up there shows a list viewer and the date is set to 1, but after a couple of seconds the data changes to 13th May (today’s date as of testing) and the list dissapears. All that remains is the date picker and the green Prenota button.

iPad Pro iOS 13.4.1 using WiFi

(follow up)

I have attached a video of this behaviour. This is probably what Apple is talking about.

https://streamable.com/18seba

Also to note the app is very slow, especially on the date picker. Apple may reject an app for this.

Yes i know that is slow, but the list dissapears because the appointement are arledy booked.
if you go later in the days you will find free hours

Apple is talk about make an appointment, but when i click con confirm i can’t see Any problem

Yes

Did you try it?

Please refrain from sending lots of replies. Instead, you can edit your reply using the little pencil icon.

Changing the date does nothing. The list never reappears. The green button doesn’t do anything, I’m guessing because I can’t select an item from the list. The video I attached above shows all these things happening.

1 Like

Agreed.

@mattia.guariglia I’ve merged your 4 posts into one for you this time, but in future please use the Edit button to modify your posts.

I didn’t ask a Yes/No question…I asked:

Thanks!

1 Like

You must select a day off, go beyond May 25th.
My friend test the app on his Ipad

Here is a video:
https://streamable.com/12icm8

iPad Pro running iOS 13.4.1 on WiFi.

1 Like

Look, there are no problems…so why does apple say there are problems?ppr

Apple can’t see your database. Your app needs to navigate to a screen or let the user know their appointment was successful.

I didn’t know if my appointment went through.

I have just confirmed with a video what Apple is seeing.

2 Likes

A popup or label with “registration successful” may help

2 Likes

So when I appointment is confirmed i need to show something that shows that the appointment has been booked, And apple will accept my app?

It’s worth trying. You’ll need to start somewhere.

can apple terminate my developer account after many additions?

Yes. This is what Apple means.

I would highly doubt it. They would only do such a thing if you violated their guidelines or your app was used for fraudulent behaviour, which your app does neither.

1 Like