App not working after publishing to Appstore or Testflight

HI , my app working perfectly in thunkable live test but when i publishing to Appstore or try to test on Testflight So is not working ! all of problems is related to getting data from firebase .

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad running iOS 13.4 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, a blank screen appears when we tap on any dates from the calendar and there is no option to return to calendar.

first they reject my app so i checked my app is work in thunkable live test then i publish a new version to testflight and its not working !

What makes you think that the errors come from using Firebase? It’s strange that it doesn’t work. Usually apple wont publish an app that doesn’t work. Have they told you what the error is? THey usually send a screenshot of the errors

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad running iOS 13.4 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, a blank screen appears when we tap on any dates from the calendar and there is no option to return to calendar.

first they reject my app so i checked my app is work in thunkable live test then i publish a new version to testflight and its not working !