[SOLVED] App not available any more - help!?

Hi,

Yesterday my app is not available suddenly. I get a meassage avout " deleted or not public". But I have not deleted the app!! Can I get help to get back my app!? Its still in my app list but I cant access it.

Kr
Thomas

Try refreshing the dashboard once, then try again. If it doesn’t show still, well then your application must have been deleted by mistake

Its still there in the list but when I click the application the error mesage is shown.

Hello @thomas.lorentzonsi :wave:,
Sorry to hear about your issue.
Could you please share the specific project URL with us so we can investigate it further?

Hi,

Here is the link;

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/641b157d353f8510d85f539f/b1dc7da3-074c-4700-b7c1-4741ad67cab5/designer

Kind regards
Thomas

Den fre 18 aug. 2023 15:14Ioannis Roungeris via Community <notifications@thunkable.discoursemail.com> skrev:

@thomas.lorentzonsi Thank you for sharing your project URL.
We have flagged it to our engineering team and will provide an update as soon as possible.

@thomas.lorentzonsi The engineers were able to identify the root cause, develop a fix, and release it to production so everything should be working as normal again for you now.

Hi,

Great, many thanks!! What caused the issue?

Kr
Thomas

Den fre 18 aug. 2023 19:37Ioannis Roungeris via Community <notifications@thunkable.discoursemail.com> skrev:

1 Like