[Solved] Undesired Delete Of My App

I was Working On My App And Then When I Was To check the app , I got to the menu But When I Clicked My App Tab It Showed Error Even I Not Deleted The APP .Why Is that Happening ?

Hi @whoocoder, I’m sorry this happened to you. I will see if there is anything we can do to help out here. Can you DM me the email address associated with your Thunkable account when you have a chance? I will do some research on our end to see what may have happened here. Thank you!

1 Like

I know it’s the last thing you want to hear when you lose all of your work but did you make a copy of the project? Any time I’m working in Thunkable, I make a copy of the project so that I have a backup of my work. And then I continually replace that backup with an updated copy as I make changes to my project.

Version history is another and better option once it’s out of beta. It’s really not useful right now with only one version available to us but I’m hopeful it will be improved/released soon.

For reference: Version history...?! and Versioning - Thunkable Docs

@whoocoder If you want to check now, your app should be back on your Projects page.

We did restore the app for you as there was an error on our end that caused your app to “delete” itself.

2 Likes

Thank you So much !
My Project Is Now Restored ! :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like