Save the project during the work

Hello Thunkers,
I face an issue with saving my project during working on my project. I do hard word but it did not be saved.
I want “a save option” as the one in Classic Android to save the work.
As well as I want the Backpack feature.
My regards!
Hayder

HI there,

Is the project not auto-saving for you? Sometimes it helps to close out of the browser and try again. You shouldn’t have to hit a save button since the system should refresh every second or so.

Thanks for ask about the Backpack – we definitely want to add something like that too.
Albert

1 Like

It happens with me today, whatever I do it will not be saved even the changes I do would not be shown on the live test.
I’m trying to make a copy and delete the previous one and set the same bundle id.
I published my app on Google Play, will it be upgraded if I release the copy one or the copy is different than the original one?

I just find out that my internet is dropped down.
10 kp, I think it was the problem, I will wait till the net back strong and see.

Thanks for following up Hayder.

If you make a copy of the app, you unfortunately can’t update an app on the Play Store yet (since we need to add a feature to let you transfer your Keystore). If you could avoid making a copy, that would probably be best right now.

Albert

1 Like

Sorry I mis-spoke. If you copy a project, as long as it has the same package name and a higher version number, you should be able publish with it to the Google Play store (we copy the keys automatically).

Albert

1 Like

Another question mate
If I create a new project with the same package name of an existing app on Google play, can I update it the one in Google Play by releasing the new project that has the same package name or it cannot be because of the keystore?

Unfortunately, you’ll need to be able to import / export keystore which is not yet available on the new platform.

Albert

1 Like