Request for iOS Beta Testers

We dont have to. I am part of beta testing and I am only joined like week ago. Just be active in community

Members of the community who are active are so for a reason: they have acquired the trust of fellow members. It is always good to have such members try out new things first. In simpler terms, such users become “privileged members”.

Here’s a similar scenario: You know the store manager of LIDL in Berlin well, and he usually discounts your purchases. Now you have moved to Frankfurt. Don’t expect the LIDL at Frankfurt to know you and get you perks.

P.S: I do not endorse LIDL or any supermarket chain for those who are wondering. :wink:

1 Like

I’m a friend of China. Can you tell me when the IOS release is expected? Look forward to。 Will the WEB version be available?
我是中国的朋友,请问ios版本预计什么时候推出?非常期待。请问WEB版会有吗?

1 Like

There currently are no dates, and I don’t think dates will be provided at this time. You can apply for the beta using the form at the top of this topic.

1 Like

非常感谢,我想我还是太着急了,不过跨ios平台快速开发应用,确实让我很期待。如果可以开发网页,那么更完美了

期待ing。。。
建议可以开发网页网站等。

我非常赞同你的看法。

Hello Amrita, I did sing on the beta request but at the time im not on the beta program, do I need to make any other process or provide any informatión?

@cacique
You have to wait. People are added in batches every week. If you signed up, but didn’t get an email from Thunkable team, you are not yet a beta tester.

Hey @amrita,

I wanted to make sure that if I get an invite from testflight does not mean I am beta tester yet, correct??

I am excited to test out the new iOS thunkable platform and see what its capable of. I mean the android platform is phenomenal, the iOS side must be great as well.

~Ali

@asardar
Umm? Invitation from TestFlight gives you access to beta-version companion app, not iOS Beta by itself?

1 Like

I thought as much. Well, I cannot wait for my invitation!!

Thanks ILoveThunakble :relaxed:

~Ali

Also, can you access this website: http://ios-beta.thunkable.com ? If yes then you have beta access.

1 Like

Thank you, I received my actual invitation for the ios.thunkable yesterday.

~Ali

1 Like

So I am not very used to posting on blogs or forums. Actually I never do, but this is a fair exception. I have made several utility apps in MIT App inventor. The most recent one was received very well with one problem? All my colleagues actually have iOS devices. I look forward to the full launch even if I am ineligible for the beta, but I hope I am not.

Aww no… It doesnt work!

Hi @infernotower,

For the iOS Beta, you need to sign up here first, then wait for the invite (a week or so later, if accepted).

Thanks!
BillG

Already signed up

You need to get an invitation first, not only sign up. Also, what happens you open that site?