Request for iOS Beta Testers

Thunkers -

Thanks for your patience! We are rolling out the ios beta to an additional 50 users today! You should receive an email later today if you have been selected for the beta. (Please look in your promotions and spam folders - sometimes the emails go there!)

Please use the #ios-beta group to share feedback. We really rely on your feedback to help us continue shape this product as we are developing.

Please note, the ios version of thunkable is very much in beta and only has a very very limited set of features. We are continuing to build out new features every week.

5 Likes

Please add me to the beta. I want to test it in my classroom with some of my computer science students.

Chris Warrior
warriorcreations@gmail.com

Now happy to be a part of IOS Beta Testing.

What are they based on to choose beta users? @amrita

iOS beta users are added by checking how active they are in community :smile:

1 Like

And why not add me? I am active in the community. @Kevin

1 Like

They are adding some users only at this moment! I think they will add you soon :smile:

1 Like

:cry: I am so sad, because I just can’t wait until I become a part of it! (I am active on this community, am I not?)

1 Like

You are still a new member. As the saying goes, Rome wasn’t built in a day. You will have to work to gain trust among others. In due course, you will be added to the beta.

Helios

1 Like

Owh, well then I wouln’t be added anywhere! :smile: The official release gonna be out there yet!

If you have not yet been added and you feel you have been active in the community for at least a few months, please send me a private message, rather than responding on this thread!

Also, please make you you have filled out this the beta request form. I am only adding people who have filled this out.

Amrita

4 Likes

I have signed for beta yet :wink:, and I have joined only 4days ago. :cry:

I agree you have been very active in your short time. I will make sure you are added in next batch next week!

1 Like

:open_mouth: Thank you so much! Finally, I can make my project compatible with both operating systems. Also, when you guys are thinking to make a final release? A couple more improvements or you still missing lots of major things.

1 Like

There are still a lot of major things missing, it might be a while.

1 Like

I really want the export function :joy:

@jarabito11 - just PM’ed you

1 Like

Hi ~ I have filled out many times! But I still can not get into the test ios page ~

1 Like

You have to get a message from Thunkable! You maybe gonna become tester. Just signing up, doesnt mean anything! :slight_smile:

Why do you need to be active for months to be allowed to test this? I have been using App Inventor every single day since the days of App Inventor Classic (2011).

1 Like