Looking for Thunkable developers for a mobile app MVP

Hi
I am new to Thunkable and like to know if there are skilled thunkable talent available to help with our IOS prototype build. We have our designs in Figma and like to use that to create and publish on apple testpilot for beta testing.

Send me a private message to discuss.

thanks
Rajiv

3 Likes

Your description is so open-ended that it’s going to be difficult for anyone to know if they have the skillset you’re looking for.

What type of app are you designing? Are there any specific features you need such as cloud storage, maps, video calling, in-app purchases, etc., etc.?

Do you have a sketch/screenshot you can share?

3 Likes

Hi - Tatiang - Thanks for you response. It went to my spam so did not see it!
It’s a travel app - heavy on use of maps, search, organizing and some editing etc…

My immediate goal is to build a “static” app first - and quickly choose a path - go on on a zero or no code platform do it or hire an IOS or front end developer and develop a beta.

Thanks
Rajiv

That’s not my forté so I won’t be able to help but there may be a few people here who can. You can also see if Thunkable Staff offer paid app development. I believe it’s one of the services.

@jared might be able to advise you on that.

1 Like

thanks! already scheduled to speak with Jared later this week.
Thanks
rc

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.