Request for iOS Beta Testers

Yes, you can use Windows to create your apps as it is an online platform.

Take a look at some of the FAQs here:

4 Likes

Will the iOS version have the ability to make apps that can run and push notifications in the background? The Android one can’t as far as I know.

Thanks!

At the moment - no. I’m sure it’ll be taken into consideration in the future. It will be several more months until the iOS version is out of alpha/beta and more components are added.

3 Likes

Do we have anymore of an exact ETA of when more testers will be added?

3 Likes

They are just addd thru the weeks, you’ll have to wait, sorry

1 Like

Update:

Thanks for all your patience!

We are finally ready to open up the iOS Alpha to more people beyond our Power Thunkers. Our Power Thunkers have done a great job at helping us work through bugs. We are selecting the next batch of people based on how active they are using Thunkable and in the community, so please look out from an email from @albert today to see if you have been selected for the next round of Alpha Testing.

After today, we will add the next batch of testers in 2-3 weeks! We are still on track for a full launch of iOS this summer.

Amrita

7 Likes

This is great! I’m happy to have more people coming into the testing! Are you going to create a badge that allows people into the testing category?

1 Like

Wow! This is great, finally the wait for others is over :smile:
@lucatunes wait a different badge for this? I don’t think so…

2 Likes

I’m just wondering how hey are going to give access to non Power Thunkers

1 Like

You have enterd your email on the register

So they will click the Invite button and type there email in… Oh I feel dumb now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have tree times filled in the form. I don’t get a reaction. please give me as fast as possible a reaction.

We’re slowly adding people to the iOS beta and people are added based on how active they are with Thunkable and the community. We’ll be adding another batch next week. I’ll be posting updates on this thread.

2 Likes

Ok. Esperando aqui do Brasil.

You need places with relatively slower internet connection. I am a thunkable user from West Africa. I love your software and ll like to test your ios version in a different test environment. Good afternoon

When will everyone be able to use ios :weary:

The plan is to allow everyone to use it this summer.

3 Likes

And is that an beta, alpha or the release?

Release may take a while soo it must be beta

What’s up Thunkable community!

I would like to test the iOS beta. I have been using app inventor since it was beta at google labs. I also work with HolyokeCodes.org teaching Thunkable to students. Access to the iOS version would help me get ahead in order to teach it in the future.

Thanks - Izzy