Request for iOS Beta Testers

Yea that’s what I did. But if it can’t run iOS 8 then I’m probably not going to try. It would probably be easier to find a used iPod Touch 6th gen on eBay.

1 Like

So would the iOS version of Thunkable be its own separate deal or is iOS functionality just being added to the existing Android one? (Like will it be the same Thunkable with the same blocks as we have always known it, but just with the additional option to export as iOS in addition to .apk)

5 Likes

It will be a different platform.

1 Like

Sorry, it totally did not occur to me to search for an FAQ.

Can’t wait :blush::ok_hand:keep it up guys

Very excited and can’t wait to create my first app and test it… :grin:

Waiting so long for this

1 Like

Its in alpha!!! @Gayan_Karunarathne

4 Likes

Hi @amrita ,
As every one excited and cheering the announcement i have an ambiguity . I was busy lately and couldn’t kept myself up to date with announcements. I have filled the form for IOS beta tester but no response from the team. My question is anyone using this IOS thing or everyone is waiting ??

No one except powerthunker can use… Its in alpha mode

1 Like

So, do you know when it will be open for us ??

Maybe in a week or 2… I guess

1 Like

The team is working on it. The Power Thunkers are searching for bugs and testing as we type.

4 Likes

yes in a few weeks! Our power thunkers are working with us to fix bugs right now.

4 Likes

Can we see a screenshot?

We’re not allowed to show screenshots, sorry!

1 Like

Well, I know… but I was asking @amrita if she could lol. I really want to see it!

Its in alpha now and no one except trust level 3 & powerthunkers are allowed to use it… iOS thunkable is really attractive :heart_eyes:… Just a few weeks until public release will be out… :blush::+1:

1 Like

@lucatunes if i have an IOS mobile device, will i be able to use the IOS version of Thunkable with my windows laptop or desktop computer?