Request for iOS Beta Testers

Hi there, I already have put my name for iOS beta testers, but i still can’t log in. May you help me with that? Maybe telling me how long does it take to be approved. Thanks a lot.

Many people have said it, it takes a while to respond. It will take a few weeks.[quote=“ILoveThunkable, post:116, topic:1247”]
You have to wait. People are added in batches every week.
[/quote]

Hey -

We will be adding the next batch of users at the end of next week!

Amrita

1 Like

Me add Okk?

Nice. Hope to be approved. I Can hardly wait. Thanks!

Perfect. Hope to be approved. Thanks!

Add me on ios thunkable version, I’m anxious to test my app !!!

Me Adiciona na versão ios thunkable, estou ancioso para testar meu aplicativo!!!

please fill out the form if you haven’t already done so.

Hello Ms Marita, I have filled out the form, could I join for ios thunkable?, thanks in advance

They add people in batches, it may take weeks for them to let you in. Be patient.

Thanks @ts02

We have been trying to add a few new features (like export) before we add new testers so we have been a little slow in our whitelisting but hoping to get everyone in soon!

Albert @ Thunkable

2 Likes

A bit of off-topic. but, any progress on “Android platform”?

We are working on turning some extensions into components. stay tuned.

1 Like

Which ones? @amrita

we’re still finalizing - you will find out soon.

1 Like

Also, please modify StringUtils.java & if you can change StringBuilder to use com. package name, not com.thunkable. :slight_smile: if possible?

Maybe a working and stable BluetoothLE built-in component? Just wishing. :grinning:

Thanks!
BillG

@ILoveThunkable why would they allow us to remove the Thunkable branding? It’s a free service, they deserve the recognition. Maybe in the future if they get a paid service they will remove branding.

2 Likes

Just a suggestion.

I wonder why I haven’t accepted as iOS Beta Testers? :grinning: