Question about navigating between screens

Hi dear friend ,Iam new in thunkable ,i just creating a app but its not working when pressing button its not moving to screen 2 , what should be cause please help me anyone please … :unamused:

Hi @thulipokharib0cv43, welcome to Thunkable!

Would you be able to share a screenshot or picture of your blocks here so that we can try figure out what’s wrong.

Thanks.

1 Like

yes i am sendng screenshot sir ,

i need solution for screen to list view blocks.

Hi,

I can see from the screenshot you sent you have many buttons.

When a button is clicked, you want to use the Navigate To Screen block. See below for a quick example.

Can you describe more about your issue:

• Does each button navigate to it’s own screen?
  • Does each button navigate to the same screen, but display different data on that screen depending on which button is clicked?
  • What does the variable app list do?

A clear issue is that when your screen opens you are setting the same variable multiple times to different values. Are you trying to make this variable a list, where each item is text from a button?

The more information about your issue the better, so don’t worry if there is a lot to explain :slight_smile: If possible, screenshots of your blocks with descriptions would be greatly appreciated.

Also if you are comfortable with sharing your project link, I can look into that also.

1 Like

Hi @thulipokharib0cv43, welcome to the community.

I know you’re new here, but I just wanted to let you know a few bits of good community etiquette.

First, since your questions is about Thunkable X it belongs in the #thunkable-cross category, and not #off-topic as you originally categorised it. I’ve changed this for you now.

Secondly, your topic title should describe the problem you are facing. Again, I’ve changed this for you.

Thirdly… please don’t type like this:

It looks bad and you are making it difficult for others in the community.

Finally, please remember that this is a Community Forum, not an instant messenger. You should not need to post repeatedly like this:

Instead, please take the time to edit your original post, using the edit button which is at the bottom of every post.

Once again, I’ve fixed this for you this time, but please be a little more considerate when posting in the future.

Thanks.

1 Like