One button for all (ask)

First at all, sr about my english.
i can do, with button1, screen1 is showing, when i press button1, screen1 set visible to false, set screen2 to true, set button1 text to button2.
and this my problem, help me, when i press button1 again and do somethings :

• button1 text is now button2 and change text to button3, set screen 1 + screen2 visible to false, set screen3 visible to true
  • when i press button1 one more time, button1 text is change to button4, set screen 1 + screen2 + screen 3 visible to false, set screen4 visible to true.
    Thx all !
1 Like

Hey @cau2giakiemm, welcome to the Community :wave:

There aren’t any rules here to speak the English language, so don’t worry if you are better at speaking your own language, use that!

As far as your question goes, I’m finding it quite difficult to understand what you are trying to achieve. Your terminology of settings screens to invisible isn’t possible, however you can navigate between screens! You can add different types of components to each screen and when you want to go to another screen you can use the navigate to screen block.

Change screens with a button click:

See Thunkable Docs to learn more!

1 Like

in screen1, i have 1 button, 3 rows, row1 visible is true, row2 and row3 visible is false.
I want when i press button, row1 visible set to false, row2 visible set to true
And when Press button again, row2 set visible to false, row3 visible set to true.

I mean, when i press button, rows 2 show, press again rows 3 show.

Ahh I get you now. Could you share a project link so I can see the code?

1 Like

Yeah can you share it?

1 Like

This is my project
https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5ed9910de72e472d8d765f73/067f0fed-e2ca-4aac-adf1-4fe774e99747/designer

how do i, in screen1, product1 is active, press button view iformation, negative to screen2, and show information product1 (set row_information_product1 visible to true)

back to sceen1, press btn_product2, press button view iformation, negative to screen2, and show information product2 (set row_information_product2 visible to true)

back to sceen1, press btn_product3, press button view iformation, negative to screen2, and show information product3 (set row_information_product3 visible to true)

back to sceen1, press btn_product4, press button view iformation, negative to screen2, and show information product4 (set row_information_product4 visible to true)

One more thing, how do i, in screen2, press back button, CLOSE SCREEN2, and negative screen1.
Thx all.

I don’t get it?

1 Like

x.thunkable.com/projects/5ed9910de72e472d8d765f73/4e31183b-e670-4c7e-bd49-57a9362db8ed/designer

HOW TO CLOSE SCREEN1 AND NEGATIVE TO SCREEN2, I HAVE ~20 SCREENS IN MY APP, i affraid it will crashed

Your task can be solved as follows:

1. Creates 2 screens in Stack Navigator
  2. All product names are placed in the list on the main screen
  3. when you select a product from the list, you go to the screen with information about it. To return to the main screen with the list of products, use the back arrow.
4 Likes

@cau2giakiemm there is no button to close screen 1