Problem live test onAndroid - screen empty padding at the bottom

This looks fixed. I opened my app and it is back to normal. I didn’t make any chsnges. Thank you thunkable team.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

What Android version is your device running?

There is an interesting ongoing discussion on GitHub, fyi:

My problem was with a image in a row (I uploaded screenshots the 3 of april)

The solution for my problem was set all (screen, row and columns) as non scrollable and it works for me.

1 Like

Yes, that is exactly what I struggle now. But unfortunately, turning off the screenscrollable is not an acceptable solution for my case. Anyway, thanks for mention it to figure out where the problem is.

Please, Thuncable support with information on when this issue is expected to be resolved. My paid subscription time is running and I can’t use the platform. Be so kind as to commit yourself to some time to resolve it.

1 Like

@Balanced_Kitchen you are right. I think we should make sure this one stays on top of the discussion board.

1 Like

Is there any development on the topic?

@Ivan_Tonev check here:

There has been no progress in resolving the problem for more than a month. I no longer regret requesting a refund for my PRO account

My temporary solution which works on both iOS and Android has been to:

1. Set only the screen to be scrollable and disable its status bar. Set its vertical alignment to Top.
  2. Create a container in the screen and place all elements in it, then set 25 pixels bottom padding on for that column. Set its vertical alignment to Top.
  3. Set up a check on screen start to enable the status bar if the platform is iOS

Do the same for all your screens and you should be ok for now.

K

1 Like