DISCLAIMER : This post is not about the white bar bug (caused by keyboard).
Since 1 - 2 weeks, I have been experiencing a new issue, which is some blank space in the bottom-most area of the screen.
Steps to re-produce the issue
- Take a fresh Screen, and set it’s background colour to something other than white.
- Now, take a Column, and set it’s colour to 0.25 alpha of white (so that the back screen is visible)
- Set the Column’s height and width to 100% & 90% respectively.
- Now in Thunkable Live (Android; haven’t tested this on iOS yet), you will notice that a 100% column doesn’t cover the screen 100%-ly.
- In an APK, the same happens.
Thunkable Live -
I hope the staff fixes this soon.