Screen1 on IOS Live Test and Download suddenly seems corrupted

Hi. Can anyone help? I’ve been working on an app for several months, using Live Test and several successful downloads onto both an iPhone and Android phone and yesterday, the screen1 on the IOS Live Test and iPhone download seems corrupted - All the design components are compressed at the top of the screen as though I have an invisible column or label below it pushing everything to the top!

I can Live Test it on an Android with no problem so I don’t think it is anything I have done? I’ve uploaded jpegs of the two screen shots (one on the iphone, one on an Android phone) but I don’t know if you can see the screen shots as I’ve never tried this before!

The other screens are working perfectly on both phones - ie, it is just the opening screen on IOS.

The app uses the date components (“day of the month” and “month”) and the only thing that has changed since it was working fine was the addition of the new dates and times components added in the last week or so by Thunkable.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Many thanks!

Marina,

Could you please post a copy/share link to your app?

Also, can you tell me if you, by any chance, have set Scrollable to true for your Screen? If so, please try it by setting it back to false and let us know if that changes the behavior.

Thanks in advance.

-Mark

Thanks! For some reason I did have the screen on scrollable - All fixed now! Thanks again.