My Google Play Console account got terminated what to do

Hello @shriffadlpxnn6s
CodeCanyon is a place where you can buy cheap code as an aid to start with something. If you want to publish it to the Play Store, change something in the code to show that is not the original. Add your touches.

I’m fairly sure Google aren’t going to allow you to purchase a readymade game that is on sale to the general public and upload it. You need to customise it and add new features etc to make it somewhat unique.

2 Likes

dears @muneer and @Dean_Artis

I Know this point only after my account terminated
if I purchased ready game ,I must change its style and modify in code .to be as different game.

but i published it without any change.

now my account is terminated.
and the appeal is rejected.

but I still not appeal for separate suspended games.
so what should i write. or what should I do.
now you know all scenario.
thank you.

1 Like

Which games are these?

Are these games ones that you bought and uploaded without changing?

dear @Dean_Artis

yes the three games which susbened ,is the three game i purchased and published them without changing and reskin.

Then I don’t think you can do anything. If they rejected your appeal then that’s their final decision.

The only possible way to get your account back is by proving they were wrong to suspend it. But you can’t do that because you did break their Terms and Conditions.

2 Likes

Can this thread be closed and used as a model for all future threads on the same topic

If you didn’t read the fine print, that’s something you should take up with google.

4 Likes

That never works because no one ever searches the forum and just creates a topic to ask their question.

3 Likes

dear @jared
when i searched the web for my issue .i fount 1000 or 10000 for my question.
but only i choose to make account in this site because i see people same me answering my question, and i get good information.
thank you.

1 Like

This is a notification that your Google Play Developer account has been terminated
Reason for termination: Prior violations of the[ Developer Program Policies]and[ Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Google Play Developer account(s).|
repeated or serious violations of our policies may result in the termination of your Google Play Developer account and related Google Play Developer accounts.

You can visit the[ Developer Policy Center] to better understand how we enforce Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this termination may have been in error, please reach out to our [policy support team]

Please do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.|

Hello Guys My google console account has been terminated kindly help me out

Hey @iqrarijaz788bxm :wave:

Unfortunately, nobody here can help what has happened to you. Google is particular about following their rules.

You’ll need to take it up with Google. Sometimes they may reverse a decision like this if you can prove you were not breaking their rules. But again, this is something that the community probably can’t help with.

If they detail why the revoke the account, the community may be able to provide points to avoid issues in the future. We can’t fix issues of the past.

2 Likes

It looks like you intentionally broke their rules so they have suspended your account indefinitely. Try using other platforms to publish your apps but make sure you follow their rules.

Hello I woke up today to one of my worst fears, my developer account got terminated, I freaked out but I saw you have the exact same problem as mine and you solved it, so I beg you, please for the love of God can you tell me what exactly I should do to restore my account?

There is a solution, why don’t you read that and try it?

I tried it and it didn’t work but Can I appeal more than once?

These are questions you should ask Google. They are best placed to answer questions on their own products.

2 Likes