Google Play Issue found: Repeated Violations

Hi friend ,

i have received same email please help me how to solve it

recently i have buy organization account and everything is fine

i have uploaded the app and it was in review for 8 days then he send me this email

i have develop app and not voilate any singal policy

Issue found: Repeated Violations

Your account has been terminated due to multiple violations of the Developer Program Policies and[ Developer Distribution Agreement] by this or associated, previously-terminated Google Play Developer accounts.

About the [Enforcement Process policy]

As explained in our Enforcement Process policy, repeated or serious violations (such as malware, fraud, and apps that may cause user or device harm) of these policies or the [Developer Distribution Agreement (DDA) will result in termination of individual or related Google Play Developer accounts.

Hi nextgen.appstechuw81, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out How to ask Great Questions v2.0, the Community Guidelines, and our Getting Started Guide to make the best of your Thunkable Community experience!

What was the app? Did you create it in Thunkable?

Hi friend, how are you hope you will be fine.

My app is Smart printer app and Scanner.

i have developed it on android studio in flutter language.

i have develop it from scratch and and upload it onn my new organization account.

Glad you are building apps, @nextgen.appstechuw81 but this is a forum specific to the Thunkable no-code product. We won’t be able to help unless you’ve built the app in Thunkable.

You’ll be best served here by checking out and posting this same topic in the Flutter community.