I am not coding or doing anything on Thunkable today. This issue just randomly happened to my published app that has been running for about 4 months now, and this has happened before. Out of nowhere my published web app won’t display. Here is the link: corrupt link.
Last time I had to duplicated my app and published a new web app link. The app does display now, but I can’t log into my app on my phone browser. The app works perfectly on the computer.
So there are two big issues that seem like “thunkable” issues.
- Web App link randomly corrupts and I am unable to use the app. (This happens once every 3-6 months)
- The realtime DB block is not running like it should. See pic.
I know my blocks and code are right because I have been using this app for months. My company was using it this morning! I even tried an older version I had saved and same result.
I have put a pic with a blue star of what block won’t run correctly. I have deleted and tried replacing but still no luck. I also updated my iPhone software and am on the newest version 15.1. I have tried chrome and safari. My app works great on chrome on windows 10. Having this on the phone is key, but I have had zero luck.
I help this manufacturing company automate work flow with this app. Not having it is very frustrating to say the least. The thunkable team has always fixed my issues. I hope this one goes that same route