Live App - Not updating on Android device

I cant seem to find an answer, but I have lenovo Tab M11 but with the latest Thunkable Live app and updates installed, Thunkable Live will not update unless I close the app/open again and type the access code. (it does all update when on my IOS device)
Any ideas?

Hi ntoutbackzst8p, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out our posts about How to ask Great Questions v2.0, our Community Guidelines, and our Docs as you get started.

What kind of changes are you making that are not refreshing? What browser and device are you using for Thunkable itself? I have tested the Thunkable Live app on my Android device and it does seem to be updating as changes are made on the Thunkable project.

Hi Matt

Within my project I have tried changing button label names, colours, moving button layout positions, sizes of text. But no updates go through to the M11 Tablet via Thunkable live (v461-1-production). All updates come through as I make changes when I am using my iPad…

I am using Thunkable on a Chrome browser on a PC with windows 11.

Thanks Dave :slight_smile:

I tried a new email account using google sign in and it all works well. But a stand alone email sign in has the issues.