Incorporating Heatmaps in Thunkable instead of traffic schemes

Hi! I’m a beginner in any programming, but I would like to learn as much as possible.

Currently, my idea is to create an app that provides alternate routes for pedestrians. Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s a Google maps version that tracks pedestrian routes, so I was thinking maybe we can use Heatmaps. This is on a small-scale, street-wide scale. There’s a similar thread, and a heatmap.js overlay for Google maps was created (link), but I don’t know how to incorporate this into the prototype I’m making. Help?

Also, is it possible to isolate certain heatmaps for certain types of establishments? I was thinking of making multiple screens for these establishments, eg. Restaurants, Groceries, and then each restaurant in the area displays an indicator of density (eg. heatmap) so that we know which areas are to be avoided, depending on what you need to do in the current time. This may be an additional tool to organize the heat map information, but the app can exist without it.

Thanks so much!

I would think this would be doable but in terms of difficulty, quite difficult for a new programmer.

This link explains how someone created heatmaps using the Google Maps API:

https://codeburst.io/how-i-created-a-heatmap-of-my-location-history-with-javascript-google-maps-972a2d1be240

But they used javascript instead of JSON (which is what I’m familiar with related to Thunkable).