How to search in airtable?

Hello,
I have a one column spreadsheet with ID values and what I would like to do is:
1 - Make sure the text (from text input1) is equal to one of the IDs in the spreadsheet
2 - Then, save this number in local storage

The problem is, I don’t know how to fill the row number in the “GetCell” Block (or if I’m doing this right)

Can someone help me, please?

1 Like

Hi
Try to copy the column data in a list. then you can compare your input with the list values.
good luck

2 Likes

Hello,

an example of searching and filtering data from AirTable can be found on the scrAirTable screen in the project

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5cc9570f7e2a78259a8c0a78/project/properties/designer/

3 Likes

I tried this way, but still doesn’t work
:frowning:

1 Like

You want to say that my example does not work at all and does not find anything in the list?

Let’s figure it out together. You opened my project (no need to click remix!) on your device and went to the AirTable screen. Do you see the data in the list?

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

If you see this data, then you click on the button and do not get the screens below?

or

1 Like

Now I understand, it worked
I follow your example and put the blocks in a similar way, so if the text typed in TextInput is equal to a value in spreadsheet the app navigate to another screen,

Thank you very much :blush:

Here’s what it looks like:

Julia,
if i can ask.

1)what is CPF? it refer to column name at airtable?

2)when you navigate to CPF2 screen. how screen block look like?if you can share that would be appreciated.

Yes, the property of the row object (“CPF”) would be the column name.

1 Like