Haven't received ios download in email

Hi there

I have requested an ios download for my app, but I haven’t yet received the email with the download link. I understand that a build can sometimes can take a while ("Hard-working iOS app building beaver" gone on furlough?), especially for those not on Pro, but I have been waiting for over 3 days now. I have searched my email, and checked my trash, and definitely have not received anything. This waiting time seems excessive, when could I expect the build to be completed, or has something gone wrong?

Thanks,
Chantel

1 Like

It should not take 3 days. It shouldn’t even take one whole day.

Are you able to start a new download? I’ve occasionally had the experience where it says it’s creating the download and never does. But I can start a new download and that usually works.

Thank you for your response. When I click download ios it shows that I have already used 1 out of 2 available downloads for this month. I don’t want to try download another ios version because I’d also like to try download the android version.

1 Like

Did you take a look at your spam or junk folder? It could have landed there.

1 Like

Or it might be that @chantel.elstonx9f has exhausted the new app download limits (applicable since 19th Oct.). :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t think so. See his comment above

1 Like

As stated in my original post, I have searched through my Trash (and spam) folder and it is definitely not there.

1 Like

Thanks muneer, you are correct, I have not exhausted my app download limits (this is my first download)

Is there any way to bring this to the attention of the Thunkable staff as it appears something has gone wrong on their end?

1 Like

@domhnallohanlon @jane @wei @Thunkable_Staff

Can someone look into this please?

2 Likes

Hi @chantel.elstonx9f Can you send a link or tell app name so what I can do is generate a iOS download and send link

2 Likes

That’s a great offer @namitnagar Thank you :pray:

Is this the app

Hi, thanks so much for that! Yes, that is the app, it’s called ELMO

sorry forgot to put in the tag @namitnagar

Ok i will just generate a download mail

@chantel.elstonx9f
Here you go click here to download
I hope it is not the first time you are downloading ios app for any help feel free to message me
Namit

Thanks very much for your help @namitnagar , the download link worked!

:slightly_smiling_face: