"Hard-working iOS app building beaver" gone on furlough?

Hi guys,

I’ve been waiting for about 24 hours for an app to build. Tried starting over but got the message that I can only build one app at a time.

Is the beaver okay?

Hey @penny,

This sounds like it could be a bug, or maybe the beaver is on strike for getting no annual leave :joy:. Leave this topic unsolved until you get attention from staff on this. Meanwhile, I recommend you try make a duplicate of the project and rebuild it. Let us know if that helps.

It finally arrived before I could test that idea. About 25 hours in all since the build request.

Thankfully the beaver is fine @penny - just a little over worked at the moment. Typically a full iOS build would take 15 - 30 minutes but due to increased demand this is around 45 - 60 minutes. There has also been an increase in the number of build requests so the beaver has more work to get through and is taking longer to get through. We’re looking into ways to improve this.

Unfortunately, this will actually make the issue worse @eoinparkinson!

If you’re just building for fun then I’d recommend holding tight until we get the servers updated in the coming weeks - however if you’re on a deadline or you’re working for a client you might want to consider upgrading to PRO as PRO users get expedited builds. (essentially, you get to wait in line behind the other PRO users, rather than having to wait in line behind the free users, so it’s a shorter line!)

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Yes, thank you very much for explaining the situation. Just checking on the beaver’s health. She could be in the vulnerable category. Oh…and no, I am not working for a client and have no revenue streams in place at all.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @penny - glad to hear you got it eventually.

We’re getting through the backlog, thankfully the weekends are a little quieter than mid-week so, while there’s still a wait, that wait has been shortened.