Events Not Working

I’m sure not. I logged in with my free account and tested that it works.

I think there was an update made the day before yesterday which Thunkable need to reconfirm.

1 Like

@gobassky you are right this is not available on the design page but this is available on projects page live preview

1 Like

Yes , @muneer thats maybe the issue , because yesterday a lot of times i got the a new version is available , please hard refresh message

2 Likes

I found that after removing the buttons in my project, it stopped crashing.

2 Likes

The crash is happening on projects designed by the StP (Snap to Place) UI that includes Web API component.

If you are using the DnD it will not crash.

1 Like

@muneer i dont have the web_api component in my STP project but it still crashes :sob:

1 Like

@gobassky has this issue and I also have the same. There could be another source of crashing but my apps that do not have Web API are working OK.

1 Like

Thanks. It is interesting to note that the conversion button from normal UI to DnD UI was not available anymore.

2 Likes

I am not using the snap in place and have been using the preview as web app button. I use it everyday.

It is no longer there.

If this was done on purpose it was a bad thing. I test using two screens. I can’t do that with the preview button.

2 Likes

Yes @gobassky , I noticed that. However, according to the old schedule, Thunkable is supposed to release the new features in October, So I guess they are preparing for it. The Conversion button was a Beta Test Feature which could disappear any time.

However, (Row Beta and Column Beta) are still available.

1 Like

Can you explain which preview button you are referring to?

1 Like

The link is where the circle is.

3 Likes

Yes @muneer . We just need to hear from Thunk team. Frankly I prefer the StP mode. Hopefully this is transitional and they are preparing to release new features. Personally I like the Row and Column Beta, The scrolling horizontally and vertically was made to perfection compared to the old row and column. Hope it will be launched soon too.

2 Likes

I agree with you :100:

2 Likes

Use this button to see the link

2 Likes

Me Too! STP is Faster and more efficient

2 Likes

Than you @muneer. The link was there.

Weird it isn’t showing up where I normally click it.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes same observation. when live test from the main landing page (play buttons) the link is there, but in the design and blocks page, where you click live test, it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Hey @thunkable_team i am still having this issue in projects without Web_api s
Is there any ETA for its fix?

Yesterday, after I discovered that the presence of buttons in the design crashed my project, today I continued with the tests. The result is as follows:

1. Added new buttons - the project does not crash.
  2. I added blocks and action of the buttons - The project started to crash.
    I don’t understand the reason, but the first thing I did yesterday was to remove all blocks and actions from my home screen but the project continued to crash. It only stopped crashing when I removed the buttons from the design.
    Thunkable is a mystery :slight_smile:
3 Likes