App crashed while doing live test..please help

while i was testing my app on mobile using thunkable live-test , my app crashed…
an error is appearing…

it was working good earlier…i made some changes in two screens…but even after skipping those screens, its crashing…
is there some way to find out what went wrong?

**UPDATE1 **: just saw another user saying some app which he remixed also crashed…
so is this some server issue?..
or may be i was doing something wrong…?
@wei @domhnallohanlon

UPDATE 2 : issue is solved now

2 Likes

just saw another user saying some app which he remixed also crashed…
so is this some server issue?..
or may be i was doing something wrong…?
@wei @domhnallohanlon

Today me too!Critical Error Occured!
The error message is also “com.facebook…”.
And then any button of the project can’t be deleted !

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Same here. I came to realise, app containing Web_APIs will crash upon testing. Must have been the updates. My apps were working the day before

2 Likes

My Apps are crashing too same error mentioned by original author of post. No apparent reason. Any new updates of Thunkable causing this?

1 Like

ok, i found out when the crash occurrs spending few hours and by replaying everything i did one by one… it seems to be the collapse-cleanup feature…

the app is working first…
an then i collapsed all my blocks in all screens…and clicked cleanup-blocks…
its after that when i visit one screen app crashes…
seems to be a problem with collapse-blocks or cleanup-blocks feature…
@wei @domhnallohanlon

is the order of blocks from top to bottom of any significance?..

1 Like

It seems the crash have very broad reasons. Buttons, Invisible blocks, Web_API, and now clean-up blocks… what else.?

1 Like

Cannot do any live tests either, same error details. I’m on android and the app is the latest version.

Last heard from Jane, the Thunkable Team is on it. Let’s give them some time and hope it all turns out well.

1 Like
1 Like

the issue is solved now…
thanks @martint @wei @Balanced_Kitchen @soulchc @namitnagar @gobassky @parna.mehtac @lukas.gruber13855

1 Like