DVL to start each new session at the last position that was clicked in the previous one

Hi Muneer. Here again to ask for your help. I’ve been looking for a sollution to this, with the indications that you have given me but I don’t get the results I want. Of course I’m not a pro, so I make a lot of mistakes, and i’m really stuck with this. Could you have a look to this proyect and change whatever is needed so that I could have this solved, please… ?

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/6276962f107d050012f1847b/a30984d5-6b84-4a6a-b2e4-404de27523aa/blocks

1 Like

This is not in English so you need to guide me in steps of what to do and how to produce the issue you want it solved.

Hi, it is not very important the language, because I only need to get this DVL to start each new session at the last position that was clicked in the previous one

Furthermore, it is a similar vocabulary, so it is easy to guess

1 Like

I didn’t ask about the content or the vocabulary.

I was asking about the logic flow of your project so that I don’t need to check every block in it.

If both of us are asked to do a task that requires flow of actions it is almost impossible that we will provide identical work.

It is a lot easier for me to start from scratch and do it my way specially that the variable names are in a language that I don’t understand.

Hi Muneer.
I do not know what to tell you. I just hoped my request for help didn’t cause you too much trouble. Sorry

1 Like

Hi Jared:
I have tried for many hours to combine this example that you provide me with my own blocks, and I have not achieved the results that I already thought I had within my reach. maybe you are confusing variables… It is very frustrating, and I know you are very busy, but I am forced to ask for your help. Thank you

If I was you, I’d start by remixing the app I shared and thinking about how to expand upon it.

It already does what your asking, now it’s on you to begin building upon it and asking questions.

Hint: you’ll want a table with all words and then a field that allows you to filter for only the relevant terms at that time.

Check this
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/6276ac8f4973490012ba6b33

@ Muneer
Hello Muner. I’m sorry to answer you so late. First of all,Thank you very much for your invaluable help. Although the page gives me an error when it is executed,
CapturaReset

I have been able to see the blocks and verify that you have finally stuck to what I had done, which has probably given you more work, and has taken it away from me. Thanks for this too.
I wait to see your blocks working, and I’ll tell you something else. Again and forever, thank you

1 Like

My blocks are working fine for me. Have you tried the project I shared or you tried to implement it in yours?

No, I have tried your proyect as It is, with the new name you used.

1 Like

Can you tell me step by step until you get this error page?

This is my screen

The only thing I see is the image I sent you. It is the first and only one. Could you send It again, just in case

1 Like

here is another link
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/6278170a74ee85001080b1ad

Please note this version does not use stored variables. This version does not delete the content of the temporary local table nor create any records in the local table.

The temporary local table has to have one single row. This is a must for the blocks to work correctly.

I got this in my computer:
Capturatemp

I try to remove this second row, but I cannot. And I get the same check your blocks in my telephone

If I remove the first row, then I have to write the “N” in the other one left, and inmediately it creates a new row